Ir al contenido principal

Destacados

Hello Ruby!

 Welcome back to my blog! Today we will learn about Hello Ruby and to use it to educate about computational thinking.  But first... What is Hello Ruby ? Hello Ruby is the world's most whimsical way to learn about computers, technology and programming. The story started with a book, and now Ruby continues her adventures in exercises, activities and videos. It’s suited for kids age 5 years and older (but even adults might learn something new). Here you have some examples of activities that you could use to teach computational thinking: https://www.helloruby.com/play/11  https://www.helloruby.com/play/2 https://s3.amazonaws.com/helloruby.com/loveletters/PDF+materials/Task+2.pdf Now, the one that I chose and I would practice with my kids its called: Computer Safari Spot a computer! List all the computers you see during the week. This game, will make kids interested about spotting computers around the week and making them think by  observation each one to see what the purpose of the u

Scratch Jr

 Hello! Welcome to my blog...


In todays post we will learn about Scratch Jr. 




ScratchJr is a visual programming language designed to introduce programming skills to children ages 5–7. By creating projects in ScratchJr, young children can learn to think creatively and reason systematically, despite not being able to read. It is available as a free app for iOS, Android and Chromebook.


Here you have my exercises:

Exercise 5:

Can I Make a Spooky Forest?







Exercise 6:

Can I Make My Character Dribble a Basketball?








Here you have a video of my screen while my activities play:

😸




Comentarios

Entradas populares

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.